bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, July 21, 2011
Restaurant Week - Terrace in the Sky
posted at: @9:06 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Last Friday, had a lovely dinner with my boyfriend at Terrace in the Sky
amazing new york city view & romantic ambiance
the most beautiful view i ever have in new york city

Location: 400 west 119th street 
(bet. Morningside Dr. - Amsterdam Ave.)
New York, New York 10027 
Tel: (212) 666-9490



It is in a residence suite' building
You have to take elevator to 16th floor to enter this restaurant

Restaurant itself have 3 different dining section,
outdoor under the sky, modern and vintage at another side


chin's appertizer - soup of the day


my appetizer - green salad


extra appetizer from non-restaurant week's menu - crab salad



i can't stop looking at the view!




my date ;)


we make the appointment at 7pm for purpose,
so we can enjoy the day-time view,
and after meal it will be amazing night-time view!


^^


his entree- chicken breast


& mine - scallop


can't say the entree is really tasty



his dessert- chocolate lava cake


& mine - creme brulee & macaron

omfg, the best creme brulee i ever have so far!











how beautiful is this!





another memorable's night for us! ;)


Labels: , , , ,