bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, October 7, 2013
{ruby's cafe}
posted at: @5:02 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



Always passed by this cute little restaurant by Nolita, and finally give it a try. Their premium beef burger were quite famous, especially the 'bronte". I am not really a burger lover, so i choose shrimp pasta $14, and Chin chose creamy chicken pasta $13. The restaurant are quite small but cozy. Oh boy, i was shocked when i saw the kitchen.. It was literally the smallest kitchen i ever saw in a restaurant, yet the food are so good! Both of our pasta were surprisingly creamy and full of flavor! Definitely will come back for the same pasta dishes :)

Ruby's

219 Mulberry St

(between Spring St & Prince St) 
New YorkNY 10012
Neighborhood: Nolita

(212) 925-5755

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , ,