bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, September 9, 2013
{la churreria}
posted at: @3:20 PM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?



EATS IN NYC. Ever since i knew there is a place that sell freshly made churros with dipping chocolate, i been waiting to give it a try! La Churreria located at the heart of Soho, that served delicious sandwich, tapas, salad and of cause the signature churros, including stuffed churros with different flavor. The store itself is a bit small, but lovely. We went on a sunday noon, ordering one "Pepito Sevillano" sandwich $10 to share which is marinated steak with onion& peppers. Oh so delicious, and it came with home made potato chips! Love the bread! Then we got churros for one $6 that include 6 pieces of fresh churros and one cup of dipping chocolate. So yummy i wish we ordered 12 pieces instead! I was so excited when the churros came, and i remembered to took photo with my phone, but not my camera :D #failed.

LA CHURRERIA
284 Mulberry St
(between Houston St & Jersey St) 
New York, NY 10012
Neighborhood: Nolita
(212) 219-0400

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , ,