bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, September 14, 2013
{aria wine bar}
posted at: @8:05 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


ARIA WINE BAR. Beautiful light settings happening before you entered the restaurant which make me so happy already. Small, cozy, and lovely interiors. Wine bar will be my ideal Friday dinner date, simply because i love to enjoy a cup of wine with small plates of foods, and release my work stress over the dinner. Except the fact that I can't take strong alcohol drink because it will knock me down within a minute! LOL 

For drink, I ordered Seven Sister Rose $6. Appetizer - Grilled octopus salad, so amazingggg! I ordered clam linguine for entree, and Chin ordered wild mushroom truffle pasta(because i want to try it too :D). Although the pasta portion was not big, but it is a right amount for me, and they are both delicious. 
The only thing i dislike? The fact that they serve wine with a shot glass :( 
Well, not really a big deal for me because the food is tasty enough for me to come back again.


Aria Wine Bar

117 Perry St

(between Hudson St & Greenwich St) 

New YorkNY 10014

Neighborhood: West Village 

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , ,