bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, August 5, 2013
{hi-collar cafe}
posted at: @2:49 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


HI-COLLAR CAFE. A new Japanese cafe that just opened at East Village, located right next to my favorite Curry-Ya. It is a cafe in the morning/afternoon that serve delicious hand-drip coffee, and limited lunch menu. It transform into a drinking/sake bar at night for people to just sat on the bar and relax. This place might be a bit small, but i love the intimacy where customers and the staffs can interact together and it just felt right. 

Chin ordered Japanese coffee ($3.80), and i got Aero Press Iced Coffee ($4.80) with daily pasta ($8). Pasta of that day is spicy, delicious with a touch of Japanese flavor, and it changes every day. Their daily menu include katsu sandwich, omurice, flurry hot cakes and others. 

We basically just spend the noon looking at the lady making the drip coffee, talking, relaxing and enjoying the moment. Chin loves their coffee by the way! Will be back for sure :)

214 E 10th St

(between 1st Ave & 2nd Ave) 

New YorkNY 10003

(212) 777-7018

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , ,