bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, July 4, 2013
{morimoto with chin family}
posted at: @8:50 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


CELEBRATION DINNER. It was Papa&Mama Chin's 24th wedding anniversary on Monday night, and they made a dinner reservation at Morimoto to celebrate. This is my second time dine in at Morimoto, but this time, i get to tried more from the menu, and all of them taste amazing as well. It makes me so excited the whole night knowing Chef Morimoto is actually in the restaurant, unfortunately he is having dinner with his guest so i can't go up and ask for a picture. LOL

We ordered Toro Tartare & Cripsy Rock Shrimp Tempura as appetizer. Oh mine, i loves the rock shrimp! For entree, we each ordered Ramen Soup, Roasted Lobster, Surf&Turf, Ishi Yaki Buri Bop, and Seafood Tobanyaki. I must say, the surf&turf and seafood Tobanyaki is so tasty that i must order next time if i am there again :) For desserts, we got chocolate cake, mori-monkey, and apple bread pudding. Delicious as well!

Morimoto nyc
88 10th Ave

New YorkNY 10011

(212) 989-8883

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , ,