bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, May 8, 2013
{how we spend anniversary}
posted at: @2:28 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



ANNIVERSARY DATE. Time flies, it does. It is our 3 good years fallen in love. This man, till today, still give me butterfly in stomach. We will miss each other like crazy during weekday, and i will get excited on Thursday night knowing i get to hangout with him Friday after work. No doubt i am the happiest girl during weekend because able to hold hands with a smile on, and exploring the lovely New York city is just my favorite outing!

On that day, instead of transporation, we decided to walked from 14th Street to Soho to enjoyed lunch at Grey Dog Cafe / Soho, because i was craving for their french toast. Then, we went to City Hall to walked Brooklyn Bridge, and visited the famous Jane Carousel near the river. I think Dumbo will be my another favorite neighborhood besides Williamsburg. So many cute stores around! Can't believe i actually went for a ride on the carousel for $2, and Chin willing to do it with me :)

At night, we went to Morimoto for dinner, and it will be on next post!


"It is been three good years marked on our relationship calendar. This man still give me butterfly in stomach till today. His hand seeking for mine every time we are together and able to hold hand still is simply the best gift. I can't say enough how wonderful of a boyfriend he is to me. Because of you loving me unconditionally, i am blessed and trying my hardest to do the same. Thank you for everything Chin"
from,
Kirby



"Happy thress years babe. Thank you for being such an amazing person. You are someone who makes me more than happy and I must be the luckiest guy in the world to be able to spend everyday with you. We have made thousands of irriplaceable memories and we have only just started. I cant wait to see whats instore for the next 3 years and so on. "
Love you,
Chin.



                                                           Follow on Bloglovin


Labels: , , , , , , , ,