bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, April 3, 2013
{sotto13 brunch)
posted at: @6:47 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Saturday Brunch. I loves weekend, especially brunch section. It just excite me knowing i get to dress up, enjoy good food/drinks with a couple friends, and laugh our days away. Choose Sotto 13 out of random because i was attracted to the high ceiling and transparent window. I would actually come back for dinner because i know the ambiance will be such romantic.

We had the brunch set $25 each person for either tapas or pizza & all you can drink beverages from the limited choices. Personally, i only likes the magarita pizza, meatball and bacon. Oh, the appetizer smoke crackers was pretty tasty to me.

& Later, we went to Plaza Hotel for Lady M crepes and macaroons.

A great saturday that i adore because i get to spend quality with friends and Chin in the evening, with good foods.

Labels: , , , , , ,