bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, March 29, 2013
{a bit of chin}
posted at: @1:57 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Sorry for the lack of updates this week! Been staying at chin house this entire week because mama chin is away to Trinidad for spring break vacation, so we got the whole house by ourself ;)

& chin's laptop refuse to read my memory card, so i cant even edit any photos to blog at all.



 Chin have always been a sweetheart to me, and I am just speechless sometime for his actions.


Last Sunday at pier 11, waiting for water taxi to Ikea.

While he sat down, and ask me to do the same. I refused.

because i said the metal chair is freezing, and i rather stand for the line.


He then took off his coat, and lay it on the chair, so the jacket will cover the chair& its coldness, so i can sat on it.

Of cause i said "Nope!" we are near water, it is cold, god damn it just put your coat back.

He refused.

#damnit


Since i am staying with him this entire week, so he have to make dinner for two of us.

Sunday's dinner - chinese style steamboat, because i love spicy cartwheel!


Monday's dinner - Chin's style chicken wings with lemon, ginger, soy sauce and honey.

Oh boy, it taste delicious!


Tuesday's dinner - Alfredo pasta with mushroom and spicy grilled shrimp


Wednesday's dinner - Chin's style homemade udon noodle soup with beef & cabbage

Thursday dinner, i went to eat sushi with my sister and her family :D



Until next Tuesday, his cooking duty will be off because mama chin will be back by then!



Thanks you chin :)

Labels: , ,