bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, December 6, 2012
{a bit of chin}
posted at: @8:40 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Before i went to sleep.

Chin:"Hey! what do you want to eat tomorrow morning for breakfast?"

"Dont ask me! you don't really have anything in the refrigerator :( i wanna eat pancake & sausage, but dont think u have it.."

Chin:"Maybe we do.. anyways go to sleep!"

The next morning. Some noises from kitchen woke me up (UGHH ><"who make the noises!!)

And i look to my left, ehh where is chin? So i guessed he is the one that making the noises. 
Ehh whatever. Then, I go back to my sleep.

Around 11:55am, Chin came in to the room.

Chin:"You breakfast is ready on the dining table, ok?"

"Really!? Yay! Lets eat!"

Chin:"No, you eat, i have a skype conference meeting at 12pm. which is now."

"Aww man T_T" then i will wait you finish, and eat together." (such a good gf ok :D)

Around 12:45pm.

"I am hungryyyyy *puppy eye* :("

Chin:"Fine, go eat, i will sit near you and eat together while doing skype call."


 & he make pancake!!! well, where is the sausage? LOLs just kidding..



Labels: ,