bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
{my 25th birthday}
posted at: @4:43 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Topshop dress, vintage belt, jewelmint earring, etienne aigner booty)

Can't believe i am 25 years old now ><" When i was 18, i always thought the number of 25 is pretty scary, just because i am so young back then. Well not anymore! :'(

Woke up around 12pm, rolling on bed wasn't really feeling excited because it was so cold outside. LOL
Then Chin make me brunch and rushed me because it is getting late.

& he brought out the presents while i was eating the toast bread with meatball sauce (oh so good!)

Now, i am excited! hahas (i guess presents do cheer me up)

Oh Boy, was i excited when i saw two little box while i unwrap the presents. Even surprisingly that he spend two day and handmade the "Kirby World". So cool!

Anyways,

I always wanted to do high tea, but the one i really likes at The Plaza Hotel cost way too expensive for $60 per person. So, Chin brought me to Alice Tea Cups III at Upper East Side. I must say, their scone is really good.

Later, we just went to 5th Avenue and played around inside F.A.O before our dinner reservation at 9pm at Columbus Circle.

Who will know you need to make reservation 3 month in advance if you want to have the window seats for Robert Restaurant  located inside of Museum of Art and Designs, 9th floor :( 

UGHHHH. I guess the view of Central Park and Columbus Circle is too popular for New Yorker.

Next time, damn you. 


- The End of this long ass post -

Labels: , ,