bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, May 7, 2012
{celebrated sunday}
posted at: @6:42 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Anniversary Saturday. Went to Williamsburge, Bedford Ave for a walk. Thai cuisine as lunch before we headed to flea market. Tom Yum soup have always been my favorite! 

In love with the williamburgh's weekend flea market. Saturday is mainly foods, and Sunday is antique gem. Got this amazing tasty S'more for only $3. Guess what, it is called S'morgasm! HA :D
Perfect view along the river windbreeze. 

At night, went to Kyotofu for dinner. Mainly a dessert restaurant. Therefore, hot foods there really sucks. We have 3 course chef tasting dessert. First course, tofu pudding is the best. 
Oh well, I guess we're just not really a dessert person.


Labels: , , , ,