bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
{Valentine} evening;
posted at: @7:40 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?





 

(Zara dress, Vintage pearl collar, Joe Fresh boot, Joe Fresh coat)

Pre-celebrate Valentine. It was Tuesday, and we both gotta work on the exact day so we just celebrated it early during the weekend.

This was a really relaxing V day because we both slept till 2:30pm. WTF :/ 

Went to vive le crepe at West Village, enjoyed our evening in a deliciously smell crepe cafe. Ordered ham&cheese, and of cause my favorite strawberry nutella. Amazingly tasty! ;) With a cup of fruit tea and coffee, this is just perfect.

Walked around west village & wandering at those expensive boutique, trying to empty our stomach so we can enjoy dinner.


Follow . p h o t o . d i a r y  //  к i я в у  ★

Labels: , , , ,