bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, February 16, 2012
(Valentine} dinner;
posted at: @8:07 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?








Pre-celebrate Valentine. Dinner in Delicatessen wasn't in our plan at all. But, I am happy that we choose here instead of expensive Balthazar, because the foods were delicious, staff were nice and importantly the price were reasonable.

Ordered thai mussel as appetizer, and fries as side order. Oh boy, the portion was bigger than we thought, and i was half full already before my entree - linguini & clam came! His order's pork taco.

One flaw, Knick's game & Jeremy Lin took all his attention thru the night!
Haha :D


Valentine's night. I really just wanna say, thanks you babe. For making the effort knocking my door right before the Valentine day ended. Showing up with this beautiful roses, and gorgeous kate spade necklace. Not because of the gift or roses, it is you that makes this night special. Just to able to hug you sleep thru the night is making me smile ;')


Labels: , , , ,