bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, September 12, 2011
chilly sunday
posted at: @7:07 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


sunday outfit;

lucky i wore jean because the weather was chilly that morning!

h&m divided washed jean
calibu leather ankle boot bought from EBAY
zara shoulder bag

& really thick foam hazelnut chocolate from greencity bakery

the best & thick chocolate i ever have!


& later walked toward to west 15st for crepe crave!

a cute little crepe cafe ;)



i'm a mushroom lover
so let's give it a try instead of strawberry nutella this time

$8.75



oh mine
it was soooo delicious!

love it love it :)

Labels: , , , , , ,