bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, August 5, 2011
anniversary ;)
posted at: @12:12 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

last friday; july 29,2011

it was our 16month anniversary.

time flies, but the love between us grow stronger ;)


picked up boyfriend from work at 5pm
walked ard at rockefeller center,
and we headed to west 4 for italian dinner.



a lovely old couple were sitting next to us during dining,
& we end-up talking to each other.

they were extremely adorable,
& told us many of their stories.

perhaps one day if we have the chance to grow old together,
i wanna be like them.

enjoy the life, the food, the travel, no matter how old you are.








christopher chin fong,
no words can describe how grateful i felt inside my heart since i met you

i am the luckiest girl

because you love me, you support me, and alway be with me when there is ups and downs in my life

i appreciate everything, anything u ever did to me

and just wanna say, thanks you ^^


a little gift from him
bcuz i am a lipstick lover ;D


& we brought some cupcake home to end this perfect night!


Labels: , , , ,