bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, July 30, 2011
Japan Block Fair
posted at: @12:53 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

last sunday,
went to Japan Block Fair at Queens, Astoria


Outfit of the day;

american eagle blue&white top
h&m belt
club monaco skirt
urban outfitters sandal
forever 21 necklace



& the boyfriend ;)


by the time we reached there,
the whole street is packed with hungry people!


first food we bought - squid $4

so yummyliciousssss ;D




so freaking HOT, no kidding, IT IS VERY VERY HOT!
& we're in between the long line for teriyaki ball :X

we need a italian shaved ice & watermelon slush to cool us off while waiting
gosh ><"




finally!
(shrimp) teriyaki ball $ 5.00



the soba /cold boodle's stall uncle is awesome! :X


another noodle he bought - $3


bye!

see u guys till next tues, i guess? ;D



Labels: , , , ,