bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, June 23, 2011
date with my love
posted at: @7:17 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

date with loved one over the weekend have always cheer me up 
after 5 days of not seeing him,
sat&sun is the only days i can wake up next to him whispering good-morning in his ear


last friday,
while we're planning to bought take-out & dine in home around 10:30pm
astroboy (my boyfriend) went into duane reade next door & purchased candle and lighter
i wonder why? i asked him.
he said, so we can have a candle light dinner in the park
he wanna to do something romantic for me

awwww... .. aww... ^^
my smile just grow so much bigger while he said that to me

thanks you babe :)
i seriously am

for everything you did that night


on saturday,
we decided to take a little trip to uptown manhattan
for alexander mcqueens exhibition located at metropolitan museum


we bought some sushi and drink from restaurant
& enjoyed our lunch right infront by the staircase of museum


trying to take 1 photo of myself before entering the rooftop garden


there is a elevator specially for rooftop garden by the ES section in museum


spectacular new york's view
i lovesss this place, it is like a gem to discover! 




me & the loves one :)



2 martini and snack bar up there,
so everyone can enjoy a sip of alcohol, relax and enjoy the perfect view

boyfriend ordered a mid-day martini for me because he know i will absolutely loves it
and damn he is right!
my first time trying martini and i fall in love with that drink!
it is a mix of mango juice and rum

now all i talked about is, i want a mid-day martiniiiiiii! :X



later at night,
we went to meat packing district for dinner


we want italian cuisine so badly, because we both want bread!! ;)


everywhere is packed and relax during saturday


2 blue point oyster for us
each cost $3


grilled squid


linguini with clam sauce


after dinner, 
we decided to take a walk at high-line park


such a great night i really wanna say :')

i loves a night like this where we can talked non-stop, 
hug and kiss whenever we want 
& hold hand tight still


Labels: , , ,