bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, May 1, 2011
our love,happy 1st ;)
posted at: @7:52 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

dear my boyfriend,

last year at this time,
i finally gave you the key to my heart.
becoming your girlfriend have made me the luckiest girl in the world

it is been a year.

but exactly to be said,
we only have each other's company for about 6 months
the other half year go to long distance relationship

you show me long distance is just a matter of distance,
and you still the same guy that love me no matter what happen


you try your hardest to spoil me like no-one else would,
you give me everything to trade for my smile,
you barely say no to me because you want me to have what i want,
you love me the fullest with all your heart.


because of the unconditional love you always have for me.

now i say, i love you too.




Labels: , , ,