bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, April 17, 2011
lunch at tartinery
posted at: @10:04 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

finally, a lunch date with one of my new york besty before he went to work



Tartinery:
209 Mulberry St
(between Kenmare St & Spring St) 

New YorkNY 10012


a restaurant i kept thinking while i was at Malaysia before.

they have this great lunch prix fix menu,
$13 for Tartines entree and soup of your choice/dessert of the day


one of the zagat rate's restaurant, so it can't be too bad right?



a lovely bouquet of white & pink flower at the beverage bar


a new bought ring from Malaysia, RM6.00


my citrus trio fresh juice, USD7.00
it is lemon,grapefruit and orange

 healthy, sour and tasty!



Jambon Puree
(cooked ham chiffonade, homemade mashed potato, chives)



Saint Marcellin
(saint marcellin cheese, prosciutto, olive oil, arugula)



 this dessert is a bit too sweet for me :(



thanks mr.frank!

next time, lunch, my treat my turn :)

& i still think you need a hair cut :P

Labels: , , ,