bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, February 24, 2011
Dear Astroboy
posted at: @7:29 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Meet my new awesome screen wallpaper :D
(photos taken at San Francisco)

We said,
this photo is too cute, we must print out and hang in with 4 different frames ^^

It is so hard to capture Astroboy's smile,
so i keep telling him to give me the biggest smile he ever have because I'm with him :D


(took this skype photo a minute ago :P)

Since Astroboy claimed that first thing he did every morning was visiting my blog.
& he said he always so happy secretly whenever i mentioned about him.

So.... Goodmorning dear clingy boyfriend ;')

& put a great smiles on the face and lets start a good day ahead of you
study hard but don't be stress ^^ muahsss

Labels: , ,