bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, January 15, 2011
spanish food
posted at: @1:09 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

Last week, we been staying home for couple days straight.
Because the "really cold" weather totally scared us.

Then, we decided to let Astroboy cook dinner for the family.
& me making the Ceasar Salad.

Spanish meal's ingredient:
Red pepper, green pepper, tomato, chicken, sausage and spanish rice.

This only took 1hr& a bit more from beginning to finish the meal.


Of cause, it taste good =)



& Astroboy's homemade Tiramisu for dessert and some Lipton tea.

Labels: ,