bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Saturday, October 30, 2010
Jogoya Buffet @ Starhill
posted at: @2:18 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

yesterday, oct29*
it's my sister-in-law 26th birthday,
so brother treat us to the famous buffet ^^

after driving lesson, rush back to house & get prepared.

wearing my favorite white dress
& pink rose earring :)

Hello Starhill, here i come again ;)

the famous Jogoya buffet.

It have different cuisine,
include Japanese, western, Chinese.

mon-fri, afternoon, lady's half price.

so three of us cost total RM$190.

i used to love muscle!

not here, it was too fishy smelly = ="

such a little crab.

my cheese crab

favorite prawn ;O

steamboat a-like?

don't even know what this is.. LOLS

Seafood chowder soup & fresh baked garlic bread ;)


spicy squid. real spicy!

been walking around so many times try to search for the good foods.

the cute family,
kiestan is superrr adorable ^_^

happily eating? sure i am! :D

the interior.

Japanese cuisine' bar.

any crab lover? here will be ur place!

ehhhh too bad.
the sushi wasn't tasty and fresh ;'(

the Chinese cuisine bar.

steamboat a-like's bar.

cake bar.

my heaven!
chocolate fondue' bar.

but, hey! where are strawberries??
those are the best match!

wow.
they even have ice bar, for abc ice.

Goodbye Jogoya.

i don't think i will come again.
Because i am a small appetite's gal.
winnie, wish you a happy birthday! :')

Labels: , ,