bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, October 9, 2013
{mitsuwa hokaiddo fair}
posted at: @6:31 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Hokkaido Fair was one of our (me & chin) favorite fair from Mitsuwa, because they got this amazing melon ice cream! Well, last year was better, because they can mix both melon and milk flavor together, and it taste like heaven :) This time, we try to tried as many foods we can so we have no regret. We got sapporo ramen, which taste delicious but also oily and greasy, crab croquette (chin's favorite!), stuffed squid with rice (ehh tasteless), and daifuku which i forgot to take pictures with, obviously. LOLS

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , ,