bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, September 16, 2013
{summer of b&w}
posted at: @7:14 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?




(ZARA shirt & skort & bag, H&M hat, ASOS loafer, Salvatore Ferragamo bracelet)

One of my favorite summer outfit. Photos were taken at Meat Packing District, High Line Park. My hand get tired by the end of the day because i have to keep holding onto the hat just so they wont get blow away by the wind. Tried the famous hybrid fried chicken inside Chelsea Market , but not impressed at all due to the overcooked skin, at least the meat were juicy. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,