bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, August 25, 2013
{stripe in a wonderland}
posted at: @5:57 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Zara top & skirt, Pixie Market flat, Vintage Chanel bag, Salvatore Ferragamo bracelet)

STRIPE IN A WONDERLAND. Photos were taken last Saturday during a short trip to Governor Island. There was this free short 10 minutes ferry ride at Bowling Green that you can take. The reason i was going there because of Fete Paradiso which were the first traveling festival of vintage carnival rides and carousels. Oh, there was this chicken farm that make Chin really happy with all these chicken running around him. LOL 

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,