bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, August 8, 2013
{oxford shirt}
posted at: @9:40 AM // 1 comments // leave me a comment?



( Uniqlo oxford shirt, American Apparel skirt, Lanvin clutch, Zara sandal)

THURSDAY"S NIGHT. Having a dinner date with my food buddies after work. Went home for a bag switch from work bag to this lanvin leather clutch. The restaurant was only 10 minutes bus ride away, so it is perfect for me to carry this clutch. Just realized I am pretty tan still from the DR trip, and i want to kept this color even in the winter!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,