bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, August 19, 2013
{blue in summer}
posted at: @6:10 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Zara top & flat, American Apparel skirt, Schutz bag)

FAVORITE BLUE. Nothing make me more happy than wearing my favorite color of blue and white in the summer. Scored these both items from Zara during sale, at very good price that i cant complaint :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,