bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, July 19, 2013
{punta cana,dr IIIII}
posted at: @8:51 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


Day 4. I been telling Chin that i wanted try snorkeling 2 months ago, so we joined this 4 hour snorkeling trip for extra $48 per person. Took a short 15 shuttle card ride to the public beach of punta cana, which is even beautiful! With people with such sense of humor, we are having amazing time during the whole trip.  Definitely worth it! Because not only we got to snorkeling, but also they brought us to see real dolphin, and have drinks standing on the sea. Oh boy, i must swim with dolphin in the nearest future! This trip will be even better, well, if only I didn't got seasick during the whole trip  :( Sigh. I am angry at myself too. But it was so much fun looking at Chin and his family dancing on the boat. People there were smart knowing that sense of humor will got them tips, a lots of it! Even this is a all-inclusive vacation, but people there were so nice and funny, we end up spending a lots on tipping. After i throw up like twice, i finally felt better and dressed up for dinner at Steakhouse. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,