bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, July 17, 2013
{punta cana,dr IIII}
posted at: @6:28 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


DAY 3. We found a small market along the beach just 15 minutes from our resort so we went after lunch. It was mainly a market that sell local jewelry, art craft, alcohol, cigarette and others. I bought a tiny glass with sand in it as a souvenir for my friend for $2, and Chin got me two pair of earrings that i bargain it down to $10 :) Chin and his brother, Alex got themselves each a craft turtle that will shake his head every time the wind blow. The funny part was, one of them was using IPAD playing the famous "Candy Crush" and asked Chin to help him get passed the level.Well, Chin failed. LOL

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,