bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Sunday, July 14, 2013
{punta cana,dr III}
posted at: @4:48 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?




DAY 2.Wearing ASOS swimsuit and H&M knit short. My usual lunch there is pasta, porkshop, red bean and rice, sometimes soup too. I was a little disappointed knowing they don't serve shrimp in the buffet restaurant because all i was thinking about was the fresh shrimp at Cancun! #damn it, i think i need another trip to Cancun now. We had seafood grill for dinner at second day, and to be honest, it was the worst out of the 4 days we had. The food was tasteless, even my shrimp wasn't amazing. But the Michael Jackson show at 10pm was amazing!

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,