bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, July 12, 2013
{punta cana,dr II}
posted at: @2:42 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



DAY 1. Basically everyday, we woke up and went to eat breakfast at buffet restaurant around 9:30am. My favorite part have to be fresh squeezed watermelon juice, and Chin loves their pineapple juice! After breakfast, we usually walked around the resort/beach, and then get change and hit the beach. Wearing ASOS yellow swimsuit & SUPER sunglasses. We have a very late dinner reservation at Japanese restaurant this day and it was at 10:30pm. So we went to the bar and have drinks (well, gotta make that all-inclusive worth the wallet isn't it!? :D) I was starving when we arrived at the restaurant, the teppanyaki show was so amazing, and so do the foods so well the wait is worth it i guess. Now i am craving for more teppanyaki and gotta do my research if anywhere in new york city have it! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,