bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
{punta cana,dr I}
posted at: @7:53 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

 

PUNTA CANA,DR I. This will be part I of my punta cana trip last week, i am still in the middle of resizing all the photos! Our trip is from Sunday- Friday, with Chin and his family. My second time went to DR, and my first time were just me & Chin at Punta Plata. The flight was delayed, so when we got to our hotel it was already dinner time so we didn't really do much except eating and drinking. We stayed at the same hotel from last year at Cancun, which is Barcelo Bavero Hotel & Resort, and they have hotels all over the world. 

Always love flying to DR or Mexico because of they delicious welcoming drink. The beach was actually just 1 minutes away from our hotel room, and it is a little bit of walk from our room to the dining area, probably like 7 minutes? The foods from restaurant were excellent, but so-so on the buffet area. 

From my past experiences at DR and Cancun, each hotel usually have 4-5 different restaurants that you can choose to dine in for dinner during the stay. But, please make sure to make reservation when you first arrive to the hotel because it is reservation required! This time, we choose Japanese, Seafood grill, Steakhouse, and Mexican.

Stay tuned for more DR photos! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , ,