bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, June 10, 2013
{skort&tee}
posted at: @10:21 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Zara tee/skort/sandal/clutch, H&M necklace, Karen Walker super duper sunglasses)

CASUAL SUNDAY. We usually just either stay home on Sunday or go out for a afternoon walk, because i like to relax on Sunday night and get ready for Monday work. Since Chin lived at 14th street, so we usually will walk to East village, West village or Soho, because they are the closest.

This Zara skort is just one of those amazing item that I have to get it in two different colors. And the truth is, I am still loving it! Finally wore my Karen Walker super duper sunglasses for the first time, and now I am thinking to get another Celine one in black color that was similar with this. Maybe not...Since i already own three sunglasses this summer so far :( 

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,