bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, June 14, 2013
{skort spring}
posted at: @1:09 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Zara sweater & skort, Banana Republic necklace, Joe Fresh booty, Valentino bag)

SKORT SPRING. I think I can really wear skort all weekend long till the end of summer because it is so effortless chic and simple to pair with. Perhaps you will see white skort next because i been wearing black two weekend already :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,