bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, June 20, 2013
{outfit&meet with #songofstyle}
posted at: @2:18 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Blazer from korean website, Zara lace dress, ASOS loafer, Nina Ricci leather bag)

MEET WITH #SONGOFSTYLE. Of cause i must attend this event after knowing that one of my favoriteeeeeee blogger #songofstyle will make her appearance as guest editor at piperlime nyc. She is so hot and cute in real life that i wish her leg is mine! Another fun part is i get to make new friend who just recently moved to New York City from San Francisco.
Thanks god Chin is with me that day to control my tipsy-ness over the champagne. 

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,