bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, May 2, 2013
{tee&jean}
posted at: @7:16 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?





(Zara boyfriend jean&heel, Madewell tee, Chloe bag, H&M hat)

SATURDAY AT BEDFORD AVE. Whenever i just want a casual day, i will suggest lets go Williamsburg for coffee and walk,because it just one stop away. There is always new place or things for us to look at and enjoyed ourself. This time, we tried out a new thai spot for lunch. Later, Chin brought me to the candy shop for their snow cones. Oh yesss the strawberry snow cones is so tasty! We didn't make it for coffee section but we did other cool things. I brought Chin to this awesome Brooklyn art library for their coolest sketchbook project. I knew he will loves this place, and of cause he did :) Then we went to the famous smorgasburg to looked at the variety of foods they had offer. Too bad lunch have filled my tummy, if not i will eat crazy there!



Labels: , , , , , , ,