bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, May 17, 2013
{one dress,two way}
posted at: @9:47 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


ONE DRESS TWO WAY. My absolute favorite white dress from Club Monaco i got three years ago. I just want to show you guys a different way to pair a simple white dress. First (left) is casual work-wear where i paired it with crop denim jacket and my ankle booty. Second (right) is my weekend casual-wear, also as grocery shopping outfit where i layered it with Zara stripe sweater and flat loafer. 

Hope you like it! :)


(American Eagle denim jacket, Club Monaco dress, Nina Ricci leather bag, Madewell booty)


(Zara sweater & bag, Boutique 9 loafer, Club Monaco dress,Salvatore Ferragamo bracelet)

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , ,