bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
{comfort-movie outfit}
posted at: @3:35 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?






(ASOS midi skirt, Topshop vest, Valentino bag, Madewell booty, Rayban sunglasses)





MOVIE OUTFIT. I always try to wear something comfortable whenever we are going for a movie date, because I had move around, very often. This felt like a pajama outfit for me because of the absolute comfort-ness. Added a khaki vest to this very plain midi skirt trying to give it some color. Went to watch Iron Man 3 with Chin and his friends, and oh boy! I must say this is my favorite iron man episode for sureeeeeeeee!
Going to watch The Hangover & Fast and Furious tomorrow :)

Follow on Bloglovin


Labels: , , , , , , ,