bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
{casual sunday}
posted at: @6:42 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Joe Fresh sweater, H&M inner shirt, Zara jean/bag, Pixie market pointy flat)

CASUAL SUNDAY. From two weeks ago. Walked from 14th st to Washington Square Park. Wore my new favorite suede leather flat from pixie market. Beautiful weather, park filled with flowers and new yorker lying on grass. Great music played by the talented bunch, then we walked around west village, got pistachio popgelato ice cream,  walked back to soho, and enjoyed dinner at Chinatown with my besties.


Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , ,