bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
{ac outfit II}
posted at: @3:34 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



(Zara jean, ASOS stripe top, Madewell booty, J Crew necklace, Schutz leather bag)

AC OUTFIT II. We didn't do much the next day because we wanted to go home earlier to get more rest. I woke Chin up really early the next day morning around 9am because i want to be able to enjoy some spa time and morning swim at our hotel pool. Ate johnny rocket before we left because my clam chowder is not ready to served yet :(


Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , ,