bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, April 5, 2013
{marni bag}
posted at: @9:58 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Zara coat, coated jean, knitwear, Calvin Klein booty, Marni bag, vintage necklace)

FRIDAY'S AFTERWORK. Wearing both Zara coat/knitwear &coated jean, and "schiap" nars lipstick.
& this smooth leather Marni bag i bought long time ago with amazing discounted price. Original price at $1295, and i only pay $250 (no kidding!). I loves the metal top handle, because i love to wear midi skirt in summer and carry this bag on hand. I feel so ladylike in it.

This outfit is not really my ideal way to paired with the bag, but i just want to carry it so bad so i don't care.

Labels: , , , , ,