bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
{last weekend}
posted at: @7:54 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



(first outfit - Michael Kors sweater cape, LV bag, Monolo Blahnik flat)

(second outfit - Zara dress/shoes, vintage necklace, Valentino bag)

LAST WEEKEND. One of the great weekend i have so far because the weather is getting warmer. Walked around battery park near my workplace after work with Chin, and found out Tribeca Film Festival was just right there! Shake Shack for dinner, and a great old film movie at this beautiful setting near river is amazing. 

Last Saturday, celebrating Chin's birthday. Originally wanted to treat him to Ippudo because he haven't been there, unfortunately there have long line. So we went to Gyukaku instead. Gave him a Kenneth Cole watch as bday gift :)

Labels: , , , , ,