bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Thursday, April 18, 2013
{chelsea market&outfit}
posted at: @6:04 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Zara stripe top & skort, Kate Spade necklace, ASOS loafer, CWonder clutch)

CHELSEA MARKET. One of our favorite spot to visit during summer, not only it was only 10 minute ride away from Chin's place, and also high line park was just right above.

Thai lunch inside Chelsea market, blue bottle coffee afterward, photography gallery, hearty walk at high line park, shopping at 34th street, and my favorite Kyochon spicy chicken for dinner.

& this white zara skort still my favorite piece so far :)

Labels: , , , , , ,