bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, April 1, 2013
{boyfriend jean}
posted at: @5:52 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(Zara boyfriend jean, Valentino bag, SUPER shade, CWonder pony hair belt, Salvatore bracelet)

BOYFRIEND JEAN. Been wanted to wear my boyfriend since i got it a months ago! 
I have so many ideas in mind to wear this jean.

The weather are still a bit cold, so i have no choice but paired it with Calvin Klein booty and simple Uniqlo black knit.

Casual but chic enough to brunch with my buddies at this beautiful restaurant.
(food post next!)


Labels: , , , , ,