bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, March 11, 2013
{new-chloe crossbody}
posted at: @8:49 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


NEW - CHLOE CROSSBODY BAG

I guess all my friends know that i am addicted to bag. Saw this bag when i was just walking around at Bloomingdales after work, and this bag falled at "sale" section. At first, i told chin that this bag must got into the wrong section, no way it is on sale. Then, i decided to ask the sales associate just to prove me wrong. 

Oh boy. ..

This bag original cost $1995.00, then on sale for around $1300. And that day have extra 40%, and then i opened their credit card for additional 15%. 

Oh boy. ..

So i paid $690 and it is mine now :) & nomore bag shopping for a while..