bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Tuesday, March 5, 2013
#followmeto by murad osmann
posted at: @7:56 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?


(bali)

(disney)



(hong kong)

(disneyland)

(hong kong)


(singapore)


(wedding)

(the actual couple, too cute!)

#randompost. An article that catch my eye this morning, and really want to show you guys!

A Russian photographer Murad Osmann, with amazing photos that his girlfriend Nataly Zakharova leading him by the hand through various parts of the world together while he is too busy taking pictures.

Follow him at instagram, more beautiful pictures there.


It is the idea behind all these that inspire and excite me. The ideas of not leaving your partner behind during photo-taken, the ideas of holding hand still no matter what, the ideas of wanting to travel together with your lover throughout the entire world, the ideas of capturing the significant memories of travel journey between just them two.

I felt "love", do you?

Labels: