bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Wednesday, March 20, 2013
{blog inspiration-garypepper}
posted at: @6:22 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?

nemo



postcards from the great barrier reef
(images via garypepper blog)

BLOGGER INSPIRATIONS. I want to slowly introduce to you guys some of my favorite fashion/ blogger inspirations. Browsing their blogs is part of daily routine now.

She is one of the famous Australia fashion blogger who migrating city to city for these stunning photos we saw above. Her name is Nicole Warne, and you can view her blog here. Most of the stunning photos were taken by his bf luke shadbolt. Oh yea, did i mention she is the owner of this vintage shopping boutique too.

I am so in love with her classy yet clean fashion style.

Trust me, she have way more beautiful photos up on her blog, and it literally took my breath away because they are just so pretty.



Now, i just need to save money for better camera, and a talented bf who can take pictures like those.

Yes, chin! I am talking about you! :D

Labels: ,