bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Monday, February 25, 2013
{NEW - valentino studded mini bag}
posted at: @7:54 PM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



NEW & My first valentino bag.

 Obsessed with mini cross body lately, especially high waist. It is just so easy to match with every outfit in winter or summer, and it look so casual yet chic. 

I am a big lovers of carrying small bags in the weekends & hang out with my boyfriend Chin.

Just cash, id,metro cards, credit card, a lip balm, mirror and I am ready to go.

I purchased this bag during half-off sale on stylebop website, so i am pretty happy with it ^^

I called it "MINI.", because of the size, and trust me, it is really mini.

Black leather, gold little stud, & gold chain = perfecto!

Labels: , , ,