bbekirby.blogspot.com
send me an email | add me facebook| follow me intagram
_

_

_

_

_
lost day, picture fade, stories told, this is my photo diary.

Call me Kirby G.
- owner of this blog
- from malaysia // currently at new york city
- traveller/ food lover / fashion / photography
- born on the november / day 19

what else you want to know. ask me?
<-- those 5 round buttons are clickable!
<-- PROFILE/ ARCHIEVE/ CHATBOX/ ADD ME/ LINKS

Friday, January 25, 2013
{Friends,Foods&the City}
posted at: @10:29 AM // 0 comments // leave me a comment?



New York City, Foods & Friends. 
I can never get tired of looking at the magical Rockefeller Center. The countries's flag, the Christmas lights, the romantic ice skating, and amazing restaurants around. Saturday's late night, went to Oh Taisho! with Chin for our favorite skewers again. Chickens skins are amazingggg! & later meet up with Carmen and Guy to have dessert at this traditional Italy Venieros pastry place to have our last chat before Carmen relocated to Hong Kong for 6 months.


Labels: , , ,